Daily Check-in: Friday, May 6th

Hello, Blendiez!

Happy Friday to you!

How are you all doing today? How has your week been? Are you ready for the weekend?

I hope so! You'll get the pleasure of checking in with our Lovely Lea! So make sure to stick around and see what adventures our outdoor fitness inspiration is up to next! And Lea; thank you for ghosting!

So Blendiez, what's your Friday got in store for ya? Are you working out today, or are you resting? How about my FF buds?

Guys; we made it to the end of the Fusion challenge! Woo hoo! Major congrats to all of you; and thank you for working out with me the past two weeks! It's been fun, and nice change-up for the usual routines. I hope you enjoyed it; and I look forward to hearing about what you're up to next!

(Also, to Miss Raven: as an extra bonus for finishing the FF Challenge, we get a new music gift! New Halestorm album out TODAY! EEEEEEEE! I'M SO EXCITED!)

Alright let's talk food, shall we? What's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

I'm not certain. A store run must occur; and maybe we'll decide from there.

Finally, random pic: Lookie who it is!! My first rose-breasted grosbeak of the year! I guess that means it's officially Spring!

Okie dokie, Blendiez! That is it for me for this week! Stay tuned to check-in with Miss Lea over the weekend, and I'll be back to check-in with ya'll on Monday!

Til then: thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited