Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 5th

Hello, Blenderz!

Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!

How are you all doing today? How's your week gone so far?

It's goin alright for me. Weather's really improving; so that means I got more stuff to do. So it's busy, and as we approach growing season, it's only gonna get busier.

But in the meantime, we still got workouts and things to do as well! How are your workouts treating ya, Blenderbudz? How are my Fusion buddies doing?

We're getting close to crossing that finish line, guys! Today we've got a core circuit with Tasha scheduled. I may swap it. I think my shoulders and wrists need a plank-break today. So I might find a core routine that's more upper body friendly.

And what's on your menu for today, Blendfriendz? Are you having something special for Cinco de Mayo?

We are. Just not sure what it is yet! ha. Hubby discussed something yesterday, but I'll be damned if I can remember what it was. So, ya know. Foodz, of the Mexican origin, will occur at some point today.

Finally, random pic; who couldn't use a pic of snugging puppies? Maisy and Mable, enjoying the sunshine. I call them my M&Ms when they're together; and it made me realize that I have 'group names' for each of my pups when they hang out with Maisy. So Maisy + Mable = "M&Ms." Maisy + Bailey = "My twins." Maisy + Alphie = "The titans." Maisy runs our house, and everything kinda revolves around her. Not upset by that in the least.

Well, that's about it for me today, Blendiez!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited