HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 5th

Hello everyone.

Here's a calming green picture of wild garlic šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø

ā€œI found that the body, mind and spirit are all connected. They are not separate pieces.ā€ ā€“ Judith Light

So, what is on your schedule today? Doing a new workout, or repeating an old favorite, taking rest, getting in exercise outdoors? How is your body feeling?

Yesterday I did Danielā€™s Abs and lower body pilates. I still tend to view pilates as ā€œeasier exerciseā€, which is just not true - itā€™s simply different from HIIT or a strength workout where your armpits get really alarmed. šŸ„µ (Fun fact: havenā€™t done HIIT since Jan 2021.) Today it will be another slightly subdued workout since itā€™s May 5th. This day and the next 2 hold many stressful memories for me, so Iā€™ll be smart and not do intense workouts, to cut myself some slack.

Speaking of stress, itā€™s Motherā€™s Day this coming Sunday (not in the UK, but I believe also in the US/Canada?), and I want to buy a nice plant for my mom. šŸŒæ But, since I cycle, transporting it to my mom is a bit of a struggle. I will try to find a smaller plant that will hopefully fit in my panniers (I learned a new English word!) without getting squished majorly. Kind of bummed as I would love to gift my mom a nice peony or maybe a lilac (you can never have too many). In true Lara style, I realize this a few days in advance, so I get extra stressed šŸ™„šŸ˜

Will you be celebrating Motherā€™s Day this weekend? If so, what are your plans?

Wishing you all a calm and fulfilling day. šŸŒø