FB Complete Day 5

Today was a lower body workout with Kelli, one of my favorites! But I think I should have gone with the lower impact option. I struggled really hard with this. Today wasn't my best day. I think my blood sugar was low or something, because I had the shakes and felt very faint today at work. Had zero appetite and just felt weak. Maybe Starbucks switched my decaf with regular by mistake?? Food and water wasn't really helping me to regulate, so I had to have a Sprite at lunch (which is SO not like me, I don't drink soda) to feel better. And the sugar did help a lot!! Of course, those bodily discomforts did trigger some anxiety, so I was kind of fighting against that all day too. Even though I did feel better by the end of the day, I probably should have rested due to the stress on my body today. Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should!

Anyway, for the actual workout, I enjoyed most the pilates and cool down. The HIIT section I was able to get through which is awesome! But it left my lungs burning and I could tell I was going to get triggered if I pushed any more. Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to lift anything during the strength session because of that. I took an extra break after the HIIT portion before I started, but I still was feeling sort of wobbly and not able to do much. The cool down was just what I needed- nice and long and I regulated my body through the breath. Now I am just resting and feeling okay. Tired.

Today was a struggle :( But I did the best I could and I'm really proud of myself. I knew going into this that it would be a journey, and I'm just happy that I'm doing this again! The fact that I did any amount of HIIT is really encouraging, even though I'm definitely still feeling anxious about it. I worry that it will trigger heart palpitations and send me into panic attacks. But breathing helps so so much, and just trusting that my body is strong and able to regulate itself.