Tree climbing complete

We have 2 weeks of from school here so my son and I decided to go climbing in the trees with my sister in law, niece and nephew. It is a parcours made between the trees. You wear a safety harnas and are secure every step of the path. Which of course does not mean it is easy. There was one spot that I had to call out for assistance, my arms were so tired.. the guy gave me some tips and I went along, but man, my arms are so sore (and I think I got stuck somewhere, my upperarm has a massive bruise). There was also some ziplining involved.

The cool part was that I did this years ago and I got so scared.. now it went lots better. Bouldering wins!! I was tightroping between the trees (holding on to ropes as well, so not a true tightrope) and kept saying out loud "if I fall I will hang in my harnas, and that is okay. It is quite comfortable. I can do this".

My son only did one parcours, he did not enjoy it, so that was a bit of a bummer. But he was kind enough to let me go on and he took some pictures.

Do you have this were you live? Have you done it?