Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 4th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Happy Star Wars Day to you! (May the 4th be with you, and all that jazz)

How are you all doing today? How's your week going so far?

I hope you're doing well!

And how are you workouts going so far for the week? How're my FF buddies doing?

It's been a fun challenge so far, and I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am! I love the change up of doing total body routines with Tasha. It's a nice deviation from the norm. Hopefully you guys are having some fun with it too!

I'm thinking after this challenge, I might jump right into Tasha's newest program next week starting Monday. Seems like a good way to keep the momentum going.

What about you, Blenderbudz? What's your workout plans look like?

And what about some good food goin on today? What's gracing your plates on this Wednesday?

No idea. Absolutely no clue. But there will be food! Of that I'm sure.

Finally: here's a random pic for a Wild Bird Wednesday. This is a leucistic dark-eyed junco! I initially thought that it was a male snow bunting in breeding plumage, but the size/shape/beak & feet color are all wrong. Plus, this bird flocks exclusively with other dark-eyed juncos. So how cool is that?! I was super excited to get to see this little guy!

Well, that's about it for me today, Blendiez!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited