HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 4th

Happy Wednesday morning Blenders!

„Joy blooms where minds and hearts are open.“ - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Although today was supposed to be a rest day for me, I‘ll do an extra credit challenge that I coulnd‘t manage time-wise yesterday. It‘s a core workout, and these I don‘t want to miss. I will add the new warm up and cool down videos from Tasha, which makes it 3 never-done-before workouts for me 😎

Speaking of core, I remember doing a core pilates workout with Amanda some time ago. It contained an exercise which was surprisingly difficult for me. In a half side-plank position (lower leg is resting with it‘s knee on the floor, supporting arm was straight (not on elbow)) I was supposed to lift the upper leg – it looked so easy and was almost not doable for me 😂

Did you ever encounter such exercises where the difficulty of it came as a surprise to you? And what‘s on your workout schedule and menu today? Lunch for me will be leftover self-made pizza.

Whatever you do, I hope everyone has a great day! Please feel welcome to read and post here.

I‘ll be going out after work today, so I‘ll get back to you late today or – more likely – early tomorrow (my time 🙃 ).