Perspiration Pals 4 May 2022

Hello Pals! I've decided to start the thread before work because once I'm in the office I get attacked by paperclips and problems and I can't multitask. Another week has passed and here I am again to feed you absolutely random and probably useless facts. If I like random facts, am I a factophile? Or just weird.

Today’s question is about a very misunderstood animal. I’ll give you a clue. Movies depict them as bloodthirsty monsters of the sea tearing off human limbs for fun. I think you know which animal I’m talking about. Scientists who have been studying them can’t emphasise enough that it’s not true. (All right, those people who have been attacked by sharks would argue.)

Anyway, here’s the fill-in-the-gap question: Humans aren’t appropriate prey for white sharks because their ............ is too slow to cope with the ratio of ............. to ........... and fat. So when you go surfing in Australia and meet a great white shark, make sure you inform them that if they eat you, they’ll get indigestion. (I just gave you clue)

Let’s talk about exercise too. Who started the new program? Are you planning to? I’m currently doing Flex with a bit of free-styling. Although I’ve recently realised that my shirts are getting a bit tight because of all the strength training. Not that I mind but wouldn’t it be lovely to have special shops where if you show your old shirts and your new muscles you get a discount...?

What’s for dinner at your place? (I just want to know where to go for dinner)

Have an easy day, Pals!