Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 3rd

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you all today?

I hope you're well!

It's a rather grey day here today, but I don't mind. We're s'posed to get some dry weather for the rest of the week--and that means I might I have to mow my lawn for the first time this year! We've had a rather cool Spring so far (ahem, excuse me: 'Ice-Mud Season', not "Spring"), so things have been slower to grow. I'm not mad about cooler weather, though. I prefer that to too hot any day.

How about you, Blenderz? How's it goin in your neck o' the woods?

And how are your workouts going?

If you're following along with the Fusion challenge, we've got a recovery day of stretching on the schedule for today. I think I'm going to swap it out with Amanda's Pilates with the physioball, however. I really like that routine, and I always do extra stretching every day anyway, so I won't be missing out on that. How about you guys? How are my Fusion buddies doing?

Since some of us feel the extra hunger from the Fusion challenge, let's talk food, shall we? What's on the menu for today, Blendfriendz?

We're gonna have turkey and mushroom stroganoff with some broccoli on the side. Can't wait!

Finally, here's a random pic for ya: I already had a major hunch that our ursine neighbors were awake, but these set of tracks proved it! We saw a few sets of bear tracks over the weekend; so there's no doubt now that they are in fact out of hibernation.

Well, that's about it for me, Blendiez!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited