Perspiration Pals May 3rd 🧶

Hey Pals, I said I'd start the ball rolling today. Didn't say what kind of ball 🧶🤣 I knew we'd all be missing Cookie today, so I went looking on the Internet for volunteers, and yes, cat memes are still a thing 😆. So, with positive thoughts for dear Toasty, random meme kitty and I are happy to welcome you to your Tuesday check-in.

Today I want to find an upper-body workout I can use for light toning, to see how my back/neck reacts. Something that hits a lot of angles. I was thinking about this one https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-tabata-workout-intense-60-minute-back-shoulders-and-arms-workout because it really hits that UB from every angle so that I can see what moves are ok and which still to avoid. Obviously with with light weights. I also looked in the search engine. 81 videos for upper-body toning, yikes! Any favorites in the style of varied or comprehensive UB? Suggestions welcome 😀.

Food today will be leftover spaghetti bolognese with veg for one meal, and a big salad with boiled egg, sunflower seeds, dragonfruit, cucumber and maybe a bit of cheese.

Well, that's it for me and meme kitty! Please feel welcome to hang around and chat (or read up on all the silliness), and have the best Tuesday currently available to you!

Edited