Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout: Feel-Good Cardio Warm Up

Good morning!

I’ve got a new feel good workout for you that makes for a great way to get up and treat your body to some movement at any point throughout the day. It also makes a great warm up!

Beginner-Friendly Cardio Warm-Up: Low-Impact Feel-Good Exercises

I've always been a huge supporter of the concept of getting up (from the couch, computer, etc) and moving around, even if just for a few minutes. It’s not that I’m trying to squeeze a certain amount of minutes into my day, build muscle or burn calories, reach a certain amount of steps, etc. It’s none of that. It’s that if I have long bouts of being sedentary, everything starts to hurt. But if I take breaks to get up and introduce some light movement or active stretches, I feel better. I feel better not only physically, but mentally as well. 

This workout is light enough that you can do it without changing into workout clothes or shoes. I was also careful to use only standing intervals, just in case some of you might use this at work or another place where you may not want to lay out on the floor.

Remember, every minute you dedicate to movement counts - it does not have to be long duration, and it also doesn’t have to be intense. Celebrate yourself and what you can do, every step of the way!

Thank you for working out with me, 

Kelli