Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Total Body Strength and Cardio Pyramid Challenge

Hey Fitness Friends!

We have a sweaty (but fun!) pyramid challenge coming your way to kick off the week: Total Body Strength and Cardio Pyramid Challenge

The pyramid format really makes this routine fun because you’ll be on your toes, always looking forward to the next interval. We combine strength and cardio exercises to give your muscles a good challenge while keeping the heart rate up!

Your work intervals build from 10 seconds to 60 seconds before going back down the way you came up. Your rest intervals will stay consistent at 15 seconds even as the interval time builds. If this becomes too challenging, there is certainly no shame in utilizing that pause button!

Since the nature of this workout is pretty fast-paced, be sure to have light and/or medium dumbbells handy. This routine is more endurance focused versus pushing for heavier weights. For that reason, it could be a great go-to workout to start, or round out your week when you want a little bit of everything!

As you’ll notice in the video, I’m about halfway through my pregnancy at the time of filming. I can see my window for higher-impact workouts closing soon, but I'm excited to create tons of low-impact, strength, flexibility, and core stability workouts!

Be sure to comment and let me know how you feel after this workout! Have an amazing Monday!

Nicole