Daily Check-in: Monday, May 2nd

Well hello there, Blendiez!

How are you all doing today? How have you been the past couple o' weeks? And how was your weekend?

I hope all's been well for you! I wanna give a THANK YOU shoutout to both our wonderful weekend ghost Shabnam for taking care of us this past weekend, and to our lovely Miss Raven for graciously hosting the past two weeks! Thank you both so much--you are very appreciated!

So, how about it, Blenderz? What's your Monday got in store for you? For workouts? For food? For life? For anything or nothing at all?

Let's start with workouts! I'm on week 2 of the Full Fusion challenge with my workout buddies! How's the challenge treated ya so far? Are you enjoying it? Or maybe not so much?

I've enjoyed it so far. One thing I've noticed (and I noticed this last time I did FF) is the HUNGER. My goodness. These Tasha workouts make me so dang hungry! All I wanna do is eat all the time! And that's alright. I just find it funny! Have you guys experienced the same?

Since we're on the subject of food and hungers: what's on the menu for today, Blendfriendz?

I'm thinking something with chicken and loads of veggies. I also have a pineapple I need to use up--so maybe some grilled chicken with pineapple salsa? Ok, I convinced myself.

And here's a nice pic to start your week off with: we took Alphie for a nice long stroll yesterday (my girl dogs needed a rest day so they stayed home). We came upon a lovely gurgling creek, where Alphie discovered his newfound fondness of bubbles. He had a grand ol' time popping them, chasing then, booping them. It was super cute.

Alrighty then, Blendiez, that's enough outta me for today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited