Life update...

Hey everyone!

I'm writing this more for myself than anyone, so no obligation to be interested! But of course support/comments/advice is always welcome 😂 💙

These past couple of months have been incredibly stressful for me, leading my eating, sleep and exercise to fall off completely! Hopefully I can get those things back on track! I managed to work out with Kayla this morning, so that's a good start!

Back in January, my partner started his new job - it's his dream job and he's having a great time! And it means he's fully using his Master's degree, so that's great too! But it's in another city, so we have to move (he's remote right now, but won't be indefinitely).

Work has also been incredibly stressful, but I'm now in my last term there, and I start my new job teaching in a new school in September! It'll be really interesting to see if things are done differently in a new school!

Happily, we've now got a place to live too, and we managed to buy rather than rent (provided everything goes through!). I definitely wanted to own my own home before turning 30, so it's nice that I should be able to achieve that milestone. And the house is lovely, and has a cute little garden (that I can work out in!) and I think we'll be really happy! It's amazing how much that's helped with the stress, knowing we have somewhere to move into now!

So at last, things really seem to be coming together, and it's a nice feeling 💙

On a different note - I can't believe how much new content I've missed since I was here last! Definitely looking forward to catching up and working my way through that!