Ppals May 1 2022⚘🌻🤪

Happy Silly Sunday Ppals,

I am continuing the theme from yesterday. So if you weren't able to join us yesterday in our silly walking please do so today if you would like. Any form of silliness counts.

I'll continue silly walking around my house. They are celebrating 1st communion at my church. I am not sure I can be silly then but maybe at the reception afterwards.

It is also May Day. May Day seems to have several means. I am going with the one that involves celebrating spring, giving flowers and dancing around the May Pole. It is also cross quarter day half way between Spring equinox and Summer solstice.

For exercise I am still deciding if I want to start FB Benchmark or my own 7 day total body strength routine. It is the second one I have put together. It does have many of the workouts that are in Benchmark so I will enjoy either one.

i am also not sure what will be on my menu. Last night I made curried potatoes with peas. Today I may make another dish of fitness blenders curried sweet potatoes. I hope to have a few salads this week as I have just put my produce order in from my local produce delivery service and it contains the fixins for salads.

I hope you are having a great day Ppals and all Blenders. Please check in with us and continue sharing your silliness and your day.

Edited