Weekend Check-In: Sun, May 1st

Hey lovely Blendiez! Welcome to Sunday ghosting👻

My photo shows what supposed to be a pizza😂🤭! Yesterday I decided to make pizza since my hubs got me a pizza stone. The dough rose perfectly but it was kinda sticky and thin. I said to myself "oh that's a good sign. Sticky dough makes good crust" and it does! But, I didn't put enough flour under it while setting it!! It stuck and was impossible to transfer that pie onto the stone!! Disaster! I laughed so much at the pie and how it was stuck to the counter😂 So I decided to role it and did! (believe me, that was the only way). My husband helped me with the temperature and time for the role and it came out perfect at last🤗. Results: Delicious dinner and me proud of my problem solving skill🙄😉 and a helpful hubby😍 We ate and have some leftovers for our lunch today😋

Alright, let's get to the business🏋‍♀️🥗 How this Sunday mean to you workout wise? I'm probably going for a walk and a stretch afterwards. My husband has a core video he missed yesterday. But what about you guys?

And what about dinner or any other meal? Have you had a disaster experience making foods? How did it go? For us here my husband's cooking beef stew with brown rice (the one with 🍟😉).

Ok, that's "enough outa me". It's your turn now and I'm looking forward to reading your parts. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend! Our lovely host, Kim of Kims will be back tomorrow🤗

Have a rather nice Sunday/Monday y'all and take care💛