Weekend Check-In: Sat, April 30

Hello beautiful Blendfriends!

It's Saturday morning here with a nice partly cloudy weather. Coffee is trying to do it's job and I'm trying to ghost you wherever you're at. I hope these words find you just fine. How is it going guys? How are you?

I have a picture of a lake close by with a beautiful bird family hanging out. I took it the other day. I love the reflection of the trees in water. It makes me feel like being an Anne😂🎥📹...well, I try😉. Hope you enjoy the view😍

I'm afraid I can't think of any Saturday discussion right now but if you like to bring up something, please feel free to do so and we'll crowd your post in no time😊

But I know I want to ask you about those workouts and foods! How about it guys? I know Full Fusion team definitely tacking a recovery video today. How do you like it so far? What about me and the rest? I'm gonna go for a walk soon and then find a stretch that suits me and never done it before. I'll pick up the pieces from Beginner challenge when I'm ready and then start the Reboot. I can't wait to lift again🏋‍♀️ Please share your workouts, thoughts and stories about them.

And there comes the "delish" part, foods😋. Any new recipe you're excited to try or have tried? What are your yummy dishes for today? I haven't decided yet but I saw a recipe for baked mixed veggies from YouTube that uses yogurt and garlic as sauce. I really liked the look of it and want to try it some day.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in, reading, being a silent blendfriend and just looking at the picture and being gone. All appreciated😊

Take care everyone. Can't wait to read you💛