HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 30th🌞🌷🥪

Hello Blendfriends! I'm posting before bed, because I might decide to sleep in late. This said, welcome to the very last day of April. Looking at my FB calendar, it's been a funny month for me, with the back sprain and all the stretching, but I feel like I'm headed towards healing and, as Mark Twain once said, "it's better to be an optimist🌞 who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist🌧️ who is always right"! So I'll be optimistic. Today I'll either get a good long walk, or a short walk and a workout. Pilates has been good to me lately 🙃. Any workout plans for you? I think Storm will be gardening!

Spring is finally acting springlike around here, and we're going to have a few sunny days all in a row, which is lovely. Today is the last day of free access to the botanical garden, so I might go for a bit of a walk, there must be some things coming to life over there🌷. As for food, I'm on a bit of a grilled-cheese spree, now that I've found a simple recipe for a softer sourdough bread. Yesterday was my classic tomato-pesto with mozzarella and blue, next up might just be apple-cheddar. But first, I should find some walnuts. Do you like (grilled cheese) sandwiches? Have any favorite ingredients?

Anyone reading this right now is welcome to hang out with us and / or to comment here, in a positive and supportive corner of the forum.