Perspiration pals April 30th 🙃🚶

Heya Pals, I admit I'm posting this 45 minutes ahead of (my) Saturday, but since for most of you it's Saturday already... let's go!

I'm super excited to remind you all of today's official P Pals Saturday challenge. Today, we will be silly! I know, that's not a big stretch... but, more specifically, today we are challenging ourselves to silly walks. Do you need ideas? I've been thinking about silly walks. You could take inspiration from Monty Python's Ministry (see picture, CC BY-SA by Wegmann). Maybe some of you can moonwalk, I certainly can't. You could dance along to the 80's song "Walk like an Egyptian." Or, you could turn to many, many workouts for examples. Kelli has made a few workouts featuring the monster walk (banded, even!), and I think Tasha's spider-man planks and zombie marches would count as well. Are there any other workouts with "silly walks"in them? What will you choose? Post here to let us know!

Around here it will be a fabulous day for any kind of walk, we're supposed to have sunshine and 15C. The botanical gardens are free to the public until tomorrow, so I might go see what's growing. For lunch I've got leftover chicken that will probably go into a salad with apples, nuts, and a bit of crumbled blue cheese. And I am trying to convince myself that I am not addicted to grilled cheese sandwiches, so I'm not sure yet what will be for supper...