Daily Check-in: Friday, April 29th

Hello Blendiez! How are you?

I'm floating around feeling kinda meh, but that's just been the mood lately. Friday is upon us so hopefully that's good news to your eyes.

Also for your eyes, some flowers in the scruby woods. They are some type of wild blueberry, but pretty odd and pretty pretty with the pinky red color blossums.

Okay, so how have the workouts been going? Feeling alright about them? I'm looking forward to day 5 of Full Fusion, working with a single dumbbell. How did your first week go, Fusion Friendz? I'm kinda not sure. Overall pretty good, but also feeling not great about my performance. But I can say for sure that I'm happy to do this with a group otherwise I think the motivation would be non existent😅

Now for food, well, I was kinda thinking about pizza. Caz, you know, I haven't had any in about a week. What are you eating?

Okay, well once again we've come to the end of another week. I thank you all once more and as always for reading and hanging out with me in these check-ins. It's a pleasure to be your host.

So with that said, be sure to check in with Shabnam over the weekend (thank you very much, Shabnam!) and come Monday, you will be reunited with Kim and her classic checkims.

But until then and for today, good vibes and be well, FB Fam! I'll see you around.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***