Workout Complete + School Day

Hey everyone I'm so that I forgot to post online yesterday afternoon the reason why I wasn't feeling like posting online yesterday was because, I was going through the loss of one of my high school friends. I'm still getting over the loss of it and it really made me feel super sad I'm very shook up about it and, I wished that my friend could of lived here full life and not have gone just yet. But I will always have the memories with her throughout the years that we have spent together in school, okay moving on to workouts I had a killer lower body workout yesterday with Tasha which my legs were feeling it.

Today I had a burner upper body workout with Kellie and I'm sure that my arms are going to be feeling it tomorrow at school when I'm picking up and carrying stuff. So I guess that my legs and arms are going to be nice and sore for the next couple of days before I work them out again, sometimes when I give my body time to recover and its not enough then I will do the easier workout to give them more time to recover. But as always I will miss talking to all of you until next Saturday because I will have track and field on next Friday so, when I get home I will not have time to get online or do my workout that day.

So until next time my friends stay strong, stay positive, stay healthy and most of all always keep pushing yourself through a workout.

Peace, Love, Harmony,

Savannah