FB Complete Day 3

Just finished day 3, I did the easier version which was a nice gentle pilates core/leg workout. But still a burner!! I am getting more used to moving my body and it feels great! I wanted to go for the HIIT workout but decided against it, as I really want to ease into this first week before I tackle anything more intense. I'm still sore from day 1 and 2, so I want to focus more on just showing up right now and letting my body get used to this. I am glad I didn't do the advanced versions, as I'm sure I would not have been able to walk today! Knowing my level is a HUGE part of being able to work out consistently.

I am trying not to get fixated on "results", as it can be so easy to do when you start an exercise regime with an idea in your head that you're NOT where you want to be... I am still getting used to just moving around again! And sort of mourning the strength that I lost. It is like rekindling an old friendship with my body. When my body starts giving me signals that it wants more, then I can focus on challenges and things like that. But right now it's a delicate dance between feeling proud of myself, and feeling disappointed with my losses.