Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 28th

Hey, FB Fam. How are you on this Friday Eve? Are there some weekend plans you are excited about? By the way, excitement also includes doing absolutely nothing.

But in speaking of weekend, let's have a look at the g(hosting) schedule:

This weekend, April 30th & May 1st: Shabnam

May 7th & 8th: Lea

May 14th & 15th: Ingeborg

May 21st & 22nd: ????

As always, if there is a weekend you are eyeing to ghost, please feel free to volunteer! We'd love to read you and it is always most appreciated. And you know what to do; let me or Kim know and we will have you up here!

Anyway, so are ready for a workout? ..I know after yesterday's level 5 stunt that Full Fusion pulled, I'm good just for some dedicated core work. FF Buddiez, having fun so far? And for all Blenderz, feel free to share how it is going for you. Enjoy the movement!

And hopefully food to enjoy as well. I used up leftovers yesterday, so I'm afraid it will be some sort of scramble for dinner. And I don't mean with eggs. Although, that's not a bad option.

Picture for your Thursday is some Cut Leaf Evening Primrose. These flowers like to party all night and sleep during the day. I suppose some flowers need to take the night shift. I caught these at the morning hours before closing time.

Okay, that's all I got for now. I hope you can have as good of a day as everything will allow. Thanks for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***