Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 27th

Hello, Blenderz! And happy midweeking to you!

And being its that lemon-on-a-pear, it's Wednesday my dudes kinda day, let's also wild it up with some Dwarf Dandelions! They are very tiny, very gold, and very pretty.

Okay, so; workouts. Yes or no to that? Could be a little yes with something light or a big one with a level 5 such as I will be doing today with some buddiez as part of the Full Fusion challenge. I'm looking forward to it. Mostly.

Now what about the real food? Hah. No idea as usual these days. Whatever I can find and call it a meal.

Okay, guess I better get going. Thanks again for reading and hopefully the day can be yours to enjoy!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***