My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I forgot to post online yesterday it just totally slip my mind and I miss talking to all of you online and this week for me at school is just super busy. First I will tell you about my workout for yesterday and for today, the workout for yesterday was a upper and lower body workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it after the fact and the workout that I had for today was a nice stretching workout for the lower body. I know that workout I did yesterday was a really good workout, because my body was feeling it this morning on the bus and I had to really stretch out the muscles on my arms and around my back.

Okay now to tell all of you about this super busy week at school the reason of why it's the busiest for everyone is that for today and 2 more days, they are doing testing at school for all the juniors and seniors. But for all the three days that they are testing they will only have a certain amount of time to do able to do the test in a certain class of the day, and because of this they make the time of the actual class even shorter in order for the kids who are testing to have more time on their test. But luckily me and along with the freshmen and sophomores don't have to do any of the testing because the testing is just for the upper level classmates or students, which means that I'm going to my normal class and just hanging out in their until the students are all done with their testing.