FB Complete Day 2

Hi all! I got my Day 2 complete today which was upper body day. I did the more difficult version as it is one of my favorite routines. I had to lift pretty light (not surprising due to the extended break) but overall I felt good about it! I was able to keep up with Kelli and got a good sweat going. I really like this program so far, as the last and only time I attempted it I didn't get very far, not even a full week i think. I am looking forward to completing it and enjoying the process. My main goal is consistency and feeling better about my health. I have noticed my pants are fitting a little tight so I knew it was time to get myself in check.

I have been struggling pretty hard with panic disorder over the past couple years and lately struggling with a crazy busy schedule, but I knew I had to fit in exercise in an achievable way. With the anxiety, an elevated heart rate can trigger a panic attack (I have a phobia of heart problems) so I have to be really kind to myself with work outs and not overdo the cardio. I hope that I can work up to that point where I can do HIIT again, but at this point just showing up is a win. Any weight I lift is a win, any way I move my body is a WIN. I know I am strong enough to do it and my body is able to, and I can't live in fear of having panic attacks all the time. A big part of this program for me, is not letting the mental disorder control the choices I make for my health.