Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 26th

Hey Blendfriendz! How are you today? Good I hope!

I'm mostly doing okay. And fairly ready to get to the day. You know, never ending stuff and things await. But first, some coffee and talking to you guys about...

Workouts! Did you do one? If not, that's cool. Day 2 of Fusion is more of a stretchy kinda day, so I think I will switch it out for Daniel's latest relaxing workout. What about my fusion friendz? How are you tackling day 2?

As far as dinner, it might be grilled meat and a veggie. Still not very specific of me, but it's at least more in the ball park. What about you?

Picture for today is of some Spurge Nettle flowers. These are the kinda plants that have stingy hairs on the leaves and stems, so best to avoid touching the little buggers.

Alright, good day to you. And extra strength and power to you to get through the not so good moments. Thinking of those that haven't checked in for a bit.

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***