Perspiration Pals Tuesday April 26th 🧘‍♀️🐈📚

Hey all, welcome to the FB PPals daily thread. Don't worry, it's not Monday again, just deja moi as I fill in today for Toasty.

I'm mixing things up with Pilates today by doing Marina's new yoga for the arms workout. Crazy, I know! I didn't take the time to preview the workout but it calls for two yoga blocks. I only have one, so I will likely have to improvise with some sturdy books or another type of elevated surface depending on the exercises. What are some creative or tried and true substitutions you've found yourself making when you don't have a certain piece of equipment? My husband has a cloth belt that makes an excellent yoga strap. I'm also going to dust of my neglected Pilates ring to give it another chance with a couple of quick videos. I'd love to see Amanda come out with a routine or two using one.

Dinner tonight for me will be a quinoa, vegan sausage, cheddar and zucchini casserole. It's the only recipe I've ever entirely made up myself and I quite like it. I also have leftover unstuffed peppers for lunch. I did too much cheating this past weekend and am feeling the effects so I'm trying to start the week off right. Share any meal inspiration you'd like below! Deb tried a new FB recipe recently, has anyone else? I really need to delve into their recipes again.

No Cookie update this week I'm afraid, but I hope you'll settle for another episode of Days of Our Nine Lives. I'm happy to report that Molly and Kiki show some indications of becoming, dare I say it, friends! Photo evidence below. Lily, however, is much too mature for their shenanigans. She's feeling really put upon for having to deal with not only a cheeky calico but now a whole lot of tortitude as well.

That was a lot of blah blah from me and I really should get moving. Hope to chat with you below!

Edited