Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Upper Body Kettlebell Workout for Strength and Core Stability

Good Morning FB Fam!

I hope your week is off to a great start. Today, I’m bringing you a kettlebell focused workout to build strength in BOTH your upper body and core:

Upper Body Kettlebell Workout: Build Strength and Core Stability

Quick note: a dumbbell will also work just fine for this workout!

The nature of working with a kettlebell for the upper body is that many of your exercises will be unilateral, using just one side of the body at a time. This serves as a great opportunity for us to build strength while correcting muscle imbalances because our dominant side cannot “take over.” 

Another great part of this workout is the focus on core stability. Anytime a unilateral exercise is involved, our core is forced to work double time in order to keep our form and posture in check. Who doesn’t love a little “sneaky” core work?! I know it's not just me...

Be sure to check out the write-up where I’ve included a bit more on the benefits of unilateral training.

Anyways, I hope your week is off to a strong start and I look forward to hearing how this workout goes for you!

Nicole