Daily Check-in: Monday, April 25th

Blendaz! How was your weekend and what is going on?

I can definitely tell you Mondaze is going on, but I can also definitely say thanks to Lisette for beautifully guest hosting this past weekend. Thanks again for volunteering!

Alright, Blenderz, so let's read about how you move today. I am moving with a group of buddies and starting the Full Fusion Challenge today! Kim, Anne, Ingeborg, Kristina, Jacqueline, and Storm: Good luck and most importantly, let's have fun! I know you all will help keep me motivated.

And whatever anyone is tacking today, I'd love to read about it and wish you good luck all the same. Let's go!

And then let's go to the kitchen or some place of plentiful caloric sources because refueling and prefueling always needs to happen. I wish I could more specific other than it will and shall be good food, but it's all I got.

And I think this Monday can really use a pup line up, just because. My furry elements always make smile, so I hope they can do that for you today. They had just got done splashing around the water on our hike the other day. Happy pups, happy life, right? I'm sure that's how the saying goes.

Alright, thanks again for checking out this check-in and being here to rock out this day and week with me. See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***