Perspiration Pals Monday April 25th 🐧💙🐈‍⬛

Hey Pals, welcome to Monday, but even better than Monday, welcome to World Penguin Day! I hope you are going into this week strong like the cute little dude above.

This morning I'll be doing my favorite Pilates with Daniel https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-workout-for-lean-legs-and-toned-core. If I have time, I'll throw in some extra core work, but in all likelihood I won't. The kids are back to school today so my mornings are back to a whole lot of busy crammed into a very few hours. What does your typical weekday morning look like? And let us know below if you'll be working out today, morning, noon or night.

In case anyone missed it, our dear Toasty is looking for someone to take over hosting for the next couple of Tuesdays, so if you're feeling willing and able don't be shy! If you can't do more than one, it's no problem at all. And 🤗 to Toasty. I hope things are better for you soon my friend.

Finally, some Monday cuteness below. I saw these little sweeties on my last trip to Petsmart, where one of our local rescues often has cats for adoption. How cute are they 🥰?! And of course the calico was born cheeky 😉.

That's a wrap for me. Hope to see you below!