Perspiration Pals April 23rd πŸ“šπŸšΆπŸŒ±

Hey Pals, welcome to Saturday! Can you believe we got through the whole week without setting a Saturday challenge? I've decided to improvise. Today, April 23rd, is World Book and Copyright Day. So for your Saturday challenge, pick up a book! Just pick it up. You don't have to read it.. but you know you want to ... ;) While we're on the topic, have you read any good books lately? I picked up a book from a library challenge, got hooked by the beautiful writing despite the relentlessly bleak plot and had to quickly pick up some lighter reading (mysteries!) to get my brain out of there afterwards. I do recommend the lighter reading, the "Dreadfulwater" mysteries by Thomas King.

In other news, I'm picking up the Reboot challenge. Today will be Day 2 for me. And I'm entirely certain I'll go for a walk🚢, as I am volunteering in our community garden. I think I've told you all about the community gardens -- in our city, you pay a nominal fee to become a member, then you get a little plot (about 10x20ft or 3x6m) in which you may grow vegetables from May to November. Today is the signup for returning gardeners, so I'll get to see my gardening friends and neighbors again after the winter. It's going to be chilly but with sun, so hopefully a warm coat will be all right, otherwise I might be jogging a bit - we're there for a couple hours!

I hope you've got good things planned for your Saturday. And let me know how you get on with the Saturday challenge 😁. It's a good time of year for gardening books!πŸ’‘