Daily Check-in: Friday, April 22nd 🌎🌏🌍

Good time when your eyes see this, Blenderz, and a very happy Earth Day to you! ..Or a very happy Earth Day to Earth, but we live here. It's the only home we got, so it needs all the love, appreciation, care, and respect it deserves.

So let's show our little blue orb some of that love (if you so wish) by sharing any kind of nature photo you have. Could be a view from a recent trip, something you're growing, the sky, the ground, or just something you see that makes you happy. The Earth is big and responsible for a lot, so there are many possibilities!

My contribution is looking up to the sky filled with trees. I went on a nice walk yesterday with the doggos and it was pretty much my happy place. Outside in nature, fresh air and fun with my furry elements. It doesn't get much better.

Anyway, how are workouts fairing for you? ..I think I'm going to try that lengthy total body workout with Nicole. Just to start getting me in that total body mindset for when I start the Full Fusion challenge come Monday with Kim, Anne, Kristina, Ingeborg, Storm, and I believe Jacqueline, and anyone else who would like to join. The more, the merrier. It already looks like a good group and challenge to me! ..But before that fun begins, let's get in the good sweat and stretchs for Friday.

And a good meal while we are at it. Friday pretty much equals pizza for me so that's where my stomach and brain are at, but what about you?

Alright, that's about all from me for now. Don't forget that you will be treated to a brand new g(host) for the weekend, Lisette! Yay!! So be sure to stop by and check in with her!

As for me, I'll see you Blenderz right back here on Monday. And until that moment, take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***