A

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 22nd

"A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't get anywhere until you change it".

I thought this was a bit funny and a good reminder. Sometimes I can have a pretty sour attitude about myself and get pretty down. I think a simple reflection, reassessment and a bit of compassion can help get me going again.

How are we this fine Friday? I was surprised when I changed the date that it was already 22! Where is the month going?

This week I have been up to my usual business of runs, yoga and I threw in upper body strength and lower body as well. Some runs were not good but yesterdays was super! So I am riding that high still.

What are you up to today? Relaxing, finishing the week strong? How are you fueling yourself? I am looking forward to a tarragon leek chicken pasta tonight. I rescued the leek and tarragon from the food sharing this week at work. As well as some beautiful grapefruits, limes, hot peppers, mushrooms, orange and yellow peppers, tomatoes and a lot of other herbs.

A reminder that everyone is welcome here whether to share or lurk (I did a lot of that this week). I'll check back later!

P.S Lara the tulip picture was so pretty! Are you also allowed to pick them there?

P.P.S I forgot it is earth day! What are you doing to show your love and respect to the earth? I made sure to walk and bike everywhere I need to go and use the beautiful leftovers from the supermarket to create our dinner.

Edited