Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 21st

Hey hey there Blendoz!

Can't believe we are already on a Thursday? Just means that we are ever closer to that weekend, which also means talking about who will be guest hosting this Saturday and Sunday and taking a peek at the ghosting schedule:

This weekend, April 23rd & 24th: Lisette

April 30th & May 1st: Shabnam

May 7th & 8th: Lea

May 14th & 15th: Ingeborg

May 21st & 22nd: ????

As always, it is so appreciated from anyone who has volunteered to guest host. So if you are down for filling up an empty weekend, we'd love to have you. Let me or Kim know and we will get ya scheduled in! Looking forward to see how you (g)host!

Okay, so how about the workouts, Blenderz? What is working for you today? ..I wasn't sure so I went for something light and decided to try out Kelli's gentle cardio for when you don't wanna. I tackled it first thing this morning and I feel it was just what I needed.

Food around here still wants to play a little hard to figure out. I think I'm going to try for a sweet and sour pork dish, so that's a little more of a solid plan than air. As always, feel free to share all your foodventures.

Picture for today is actually a fresh sunrise hot of the Florida morning. It looks so soft and warm. Such a gentle glow and nice way to start up the day I think.

Okay. Thanks for choosing to read and be here. All the hopes and wishes for a great Friday Eve, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***