Perspiration Pals 21 April 2022

Hello Pals! It’s a new day but I’m not new at all… Although I did manage to do even the extra credit challenge routine yesterday. My upper-body is constantly sore but I’m going to finish the Abs Program on Friday so there’s no need to take a break now.

Anyway, let’s get down to business. I really liked your perfect day ideas yesterday although I do have some catching up to do because I went to bed quite early. My neighbours didn’t let me sleep but that’s a different story. It’s nearly 10 a.m. and I still haven’t come up with a decent question for today. Fortunately, the American PPals are still asleep, the Europeans are at work and Lynna (or any other Blendfriends from Australia or New Zealand) have already given up hope to read my highly entertaining, interesting and creative post. That’s a reassuring thought.

Since yesterday we talked about relaxation, today I’m going to ask you about work. What kind of tasks do like/don’t mind doing either at work or at home? For example, I tend to like tasks that are entirely mine, from the beginning to the end because it’s easier to have a sense of achievement and avoid mistakes.

All right, I need to go back to work and be efficient for at least 6 more hours… By the way, it’s National Bulldogs Are Beautiful Day. Or National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day. It’s your choice.