HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 21th

Hello everyone. 🌷

β€œDon’t waste your time and energy trying to convince people to value you. If you have to fight for their attention and respect, it’s time to move on.” – Lori Deschene

Reminder for everyone who might be currently dealing with this. I'm all for giving people a pass when they make an honest mistake (I mess up too - obviously), but try to keep in mind it’s better to let a connection go when someone keeps disrespecting you and mainly gives you bad moods, especially if it's a new one. You deserve to be treated kindly and letting the connection go might make room for positive things. (Of course alternate views on this are welcome too, if you want to share.)

Yesterday on my run I strained a muscle around my ribcage; it feels painful and I can’t twist my torso or lie comfortably on my right side in bed. So no strength workout for me today, but I will get in a walk and do some yoga that won’t bother my ribs. πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

What are you planning to do today? Recovering from sore muscles or ready to tackle a workout? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™€οΈ

The lilacs are in bloom here (I try to smell them every time I get the chance) and weather has been lovely. Posting another picture of the tulips (you might have seen the one I posted last Tuesday).

Hope you have a pleasant day and don't hesitate about checking in here if you want to share anything, everyone is welcome.