Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 20th

Blendfriendz! How are we on this halfway day? What's the mood?

I'm mostly doing okay. A little tired, but ready to get to the day.

So I guess we should jump right in to those workouts or rest, huh? ..What will it be today?

I'm actually not sold on anything yet. Maybe core and kickboxing? I could be convinced to go for that. I'm also feeling a little punchy.

And as far as dinner, well you can probably guess better than myself. Maybe something with turkey. It might just be sandwich time. Feel free to share all the food.

Oh and to wildflower power up our Wednesday, here is some Clasping Venus Looking Glass. The common name supposedly describing how the seeds are flattened and resemble a hand mirror. I've yet to see that for myself.

Okay, I hope the day is/was kind to you, Blenderz. Thanks for reading and being here to hang out and check in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***