Perspiration Pals 20 April 2022

Hello Pals! I’m going to have another long and awful day so please don’t get upset if I don’t respond to your posts. I had a nice long weekend, well five days altogether, but unfortunately these long weekends just fly by. Time is relative, obviously. I always make a conscious decision to enjoy every minute of my day off but of course that’s not what happens. It’s usually, ‘oh, it’s 8 o’clock already and I’m lounging here in bed reading instead of being up?! Time to get up!’ or ‘is it 6? Time to make dinner’ etc.

I know, I know, I’m privileged and my life is easy compared to that of a woman with small children, or a family member who needs constant care, for example, but it doesn’t stop me from dreaming that one day, I get up, wander into the kitchen and I find breakfast on the table, then when I finish working out, I open the fridge and there’s lunch there, and after lunch I go hiking with my Blendfriends and their furry trainers and then dinner just magically appears and after dinner I lie down to watch a good movie and I can fall asleep without any problems (or chemical help). One can dream. What’s your idea of a perfect day?

Not a very original question I admit but you know… back at work…. By the way, I opened my mini lifebook from last year and apparently it’s Look-alike Day. I do hope I don’t have a look-alike. Unless it’s a really objectionable person…

Have an easy day and see you tomorrow! In the meantime please talk amongst yourselves. 🙂