Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 19th

Hey everyone, how's it going?

It's more or less Tuesday time and just to alliterate it up, let's have a #turtletuesday with this shelled up freshwater turtle feller here. It's hard to tell for me, but it's either a Yellow Bellied Slider or an Eastern River Cooter. In anyway it is here for your possible viewing pleasure.

Other things possible be those workouts. What's on the movement menu, Blendiez? ..I'm working out with Nicole again. Or I should say I've worked out with her again. I was up early enough to complete her latest. Cardio with bands. That extra resistance was spicy for sure! I hope you all find what works for you today.

And I suppose the same goes with eating. Find that food that will nourish your body. And don't forget that occasional treat. Balance, you know?

Alright, so are we going to have a good day? Can I get a shell yeah to that?

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited