Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 23-Min Quick Bodyweight Strength and Power Glutes Circuits

Good morning FB Family! 

This morning’s workout release focuses on the glutes, part of your powerhouse muscles that work with your core to provide power and stabilization:  

Quick Bodyweight Strength and Power Glutes Circuits

The exercises in this workout are straightforward but sequenced in such a way to provide a quick, challenging glutes and lower body-focused routine. Runners can pair this workout with a short duration, moderately intense run or you can use this routine for extra glutes activation prior to an intense lower body strength or cardio workout. You can also approach this workout as a standalone glutes routine, focusing on how your posture and muscle alignment improve with each completion of the workout. 

You will complete three circuits, three exercises a piece, for two rounds. The first two exercises in each circuit focus on strength and tempo work. You have the option of adding some power and explosiveness during the last exercise in each circuit. Although you can add weight to some of the exercises to make this level 3 workout feel a bit closer to a level 4, added load isn’t necessary for an effective workout! Do what works best for you and your training needs.  

I just finished putting something fun together for May (more details to come soon!), and I’m in the planning phase for creating and filming workouts again now. My brain loves to research, organize, and prepare before I enter implementation mode. I like to line everything up and then get on a roll! Anyone else have a brain that works like this? 

Hopefully, you enjoy this short workout with mention of only one animal-inspired exercise! Virtual kudos to you if you can guess which animal. 

See you on the screen!

-Tasha