Daily Check-in: Monday, April 18th

Oh hello.

How are you, Blenderz?

Did you have a good weekend and Easter as well if you celebrated? I sure hope it was great either way!

What I do always know is that Ingeborg had you wonderfully covered over the weekend. Thanks, Ingeborg!

And also that Kim did up her classically fantastic checkimz over the past two weeks. Thank you so much for it, my co-host!

Okay, so about that Monday. Mondaze? How is it going for you so far? ..I haven't so much as looked past a cup of coffee, but no doubt the list is full of all the stuff and things to do.

One of those stuffy thingys to do involve a workout. Do you have one of those going on? ..I am free styling this week before jumping on the Full Fusion train with Anne, Kim, Ingeborg, Kristina (and anyone else I'm foegetting or who would like to join) next week. So today might be upper body work with Nicole.

And food still be like whatevs over here. I have some of this and thats and I think it will be highly nutritious. Compared to air at least. What are you eating?

And the photo for today is of a Magnolia flower. I have a tree that is blooming this time of year. The flowers are so big and pretty. And I think we could all not just have a Monday, but a Magnolius Monday. For sure that makes sense.

Thanks for reading and being here to rock another week with me. I'll see you on the comment side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***