Perspiration Pals Monday April 18th

Hello friends and welcome to your Monday PPals thread. I hope the weekend behind you was restful, or at least fun. I know some of you lucky ducks out there are still in weekend mode, so you go ahead and enjoy this Monday!

As for me, I'm off to the office in a few hours after my Pilates workout, work prep, and Remy walk. My kids have the week off from school which makes my mornings slightly less hectic.

There's been some chatter here recently about fitness trackers I've noticed, specifically about step counts. My question for you today is, how do you feel about them? Yea, nay, indifferent? I've had one for several years and I find certain features more useful/interesting than others. I like the step counting, sleep information, and heart rate data. The calorie tracker for mine as far as workouts is pretty useless (it seems more accurate for walks) and while I sometimes will use the nutrition feature as a sort of food diary, I don't use it to keep track of my calories. I also occasionally get tired of wearing it and want a break. I just put it on yesterday after a two week hiatus. So I'm not particularly attached. If you have a fitness tracker, what do you find it most useful for? And if anyone knows of a kind with the feature described in the extra meme below, please send me a link 😉!

I look forward to reading about your workouts, food, and life, so please share below and remember this thread is open to all!