Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 15 goal evaluation/ thoughts on progress

How are you all doing? I am doing pretty good. I went climbing yesterday. I had a great session, but did not top any new problems. I had a nice chat with my friend about comparing yourself to yourself, not to others. My progress is slower than the progress of my climbing buddies. I used to get frustrated about it, but I am starting to focus on my change and it is okay.. Yesterday I had to come down from a problem and hung from my arms for a few seconds and felt really strong. My physique/weight has not changed a lot, which annoys me sometimes, but my progress is so much more than physical change… 

How do you measure your progress??

I topped my first 5+ on tuesday (https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/29887/my-first-5-my-happy-place/c/624458#comments)

I did my abs workouts. I was so sore after leg day! I am upping my weight in strength training and I felt it.

I also did a few pull up exercises last week. I will continue those this week.. 

I am finishing the abs challenge this week and will focus on strength training after that. I will plan my own workouts for a while and think about doing a program..

With bouldering I want to climb problems I did before and focus on technique. And also project some new problems.

Edited