HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 17

Good Day Blendfriends , Welcome to Self-care Sunday.

Thought for the Day:

“What the world needs now is an evolution from judgment to empathy and compassion.” Storm and Allen

As you all know CKB and myself have both been struggling with gaining weight. We both eat well, exercise regularly, and walk on a regular basis. Yet the weight keeps coming.

Both of us have consulted our doctors for help. CKB was lucky enough to find out the cause of her weight gain, Lymphedema. Although she does not like the diagnosis she at least has an answer. Me on the another am still waiting on the doctors to find a reason so we can find a solution.

Neither of us gave up are health journey because of this weight gain. We sought help from family, friends, the FB community and our doctors. All of which have been great support to us during these challenging times.

Now why am I sharing this with you this morning? It goes with the Thought of the Day about evolving from judgment. How many times have you or someone you know looked at a large person and the following thoughts rolled through your head?

They need to exercise

They need to eat healthy

They need to walk more

I should tell them about FB

Etc……

We never stop to think it might be a medical issues or genetics or that they cannot afford healthy food or they may not have a doctor or community to support them

Let us look on others with new eyes be they big, small or in between. Let us evolve from judgment to empathy and compassion in all areas of our lives.

Please note that I believe the FB community is very empathic and compassionate to one another. I just want us all to take it to all areas of our lives and make the world a better place.

Enough of my soapbox ramblings.

What do you have planned this wonderful Sunday? Do tell.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm

Edited