Perspiration Pals 17 April 22 πŸ°πŸŒ·πŸŽ‚

Happy Sunday and Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

I am showing a picture of my new lantana plant. A friend gave it to me last week. I had an orange lantana that did well in my yard for years. It grew quite large. I am hoping my new purple lantana will like that spot and give me many purple flowers for many summers to come πŸ’œ.

I am finishing up Fit30 soon. It has taken me longer to finish this program and I have done more swapping out and rescheduling than usual. I did enjoy the total body strength training week much more than I expected. The total body strength week in a program is usually my least favorite. I found that do like to total body strength with weights as long as most of it has non-combo moves. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I put together my own 7 day routine with a mix of total body strength, yoga, pilates and low impact cardio. I am excited to start it next week.

This is my first time making my own exercise routine for the week. I have made stretching and mobility rountines to add onto whatever FB program I am doing at the time. There are now so many workouts to try I had to refrain from adding too many extra shorter ones. My routine for this coming week has workouts with Kelli, Amanda, Marina and Kayla. I will make another routine for the following week and be sure to include Daniel and Nicole. I think of Daniel more as beast mode but he does have many pilates and stretching that workouts that I like too.

So what are you all up to today? Are you in the middle of a program? Have you tried your hand at writing your own rountines. Please share your experiences and any tips. I know Adrienne has written her own tb strength and pilates routines. That is what inspired me to give it a try.

How about food? Anything delicious going on? I hope to make some whole wheat pancakes soon. Later on I will have some of the mac n cheese I made yesterday (it is dam delicious πŸ€­πŸ˜‹). (that is the site I got the recipe from and it is dam delicious). I'll add a salad or veggies to continue the bunny theme from yesterday.

Now over to you my wonderful Ppals!πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ‡

Edited