Daily Check-In: Easter Sunday April 17th

Hello my lovely Blender Family,

Happy Easter to all of you, to those for whom it is Easter already, those who are already on Easter Monday and to those for whom Easter is about to start. Poohoo, that was a mouthfull!!

So, how is you day coming? Do you celebrate Easter? We don't anymore as we've got no small children in the family anymore. But again I'm curious to know how you used to celebrate Easter when YOU were young. Can you remember how excited you were to wake up in the morning hoping that the Easter Bunny or Easter Clocks as we used to call them had been during the night? My parents always used to say I wasn't allowed to look out of the window that night, because if the Clocks caught me doing it, they'd take me me away with them. So you can bet I'd stay in bed, because I wanted them yummie chocolate eggs in the morning!!! Luckily in those days we didn't have to think about our waistlines yet...😁

Anyways, what's happening in the sports department? Are you planning a workout or having a rest day? I'm having my second rest day of the weekend, but right after this check-in, I'll be scheduling and writing down my workouts for the week. I'll probably be doing mostly Nicole's, the ones I haven't tried yet. I want to keep Tasha's for the Full Fusion Challenge we'll be starting on the 25th. Please, feel free to join us!!

And of course food, what's on the menu? We'll be having steak, with loads of veggies and a nice potato salad. I've also baked an apple cake to enjoy during the last cycling classic of the year, Paris-Roubaix.

That's all for me, thanks for hanging out with me and reading all my ramblings.

Have a great day everyone and be on the lookout for our lovely Ms Raven on Monday!🥰