HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 16th 🌞🧘🌱🐟

Hello Blendfriends and welcome to a slazy Saturday. I hope this day finds you happy and well-rested. If I go by yesterday's check-in, it looks like a few of us are enjoying a long weekend, so I was wondering - do you work out more on the weekend? Or is it your time to wind down and do other things? I tend to take rest days during the work week and have more free time on the weekend to enjoy my workouts. We're having a surprisingly sunny morning🌞, so I plan to get out for a little walk🚢... if the wind permits!

I started FB Mobility🧘 yesterday, I think it will be good for me over the next couple weeks. I am thankful that FB has been building a great collection of PT, flexibiity and stretching-type content, because I'm using that to keep up the habit working out at least four days a week even while my back is healing. And there's the bit that brings us to today's quote:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."(Aristotle)

So, I hope you're enjoying your fitness habit today!

As for other activities, I'm planning to transplant my solanum seedlings (tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants) from their starter flats into something a bit bigger, with some fertilizer to get them growing. And I'll doubtless be planting other things... the basil, for one, needs starting sooner rather than later🌱. In the kitchen, I'm planning to make a crustless version of salmon pie (pÒté au saumon)🐟, to eat with green salad and carrot salad tonight. I'm feeling a bit low on culinary inspiration lately, so if you have suggestions for other delicious meals, please share!

Reminder: everyone is welcome to read and to post on this daily check-in thread, we'd love to hear from you!