My Workout and My Day

Hey there everyone how is everyone's day going so far because I know that we are off to what looks like a sunny start to the day, which is very surprising to me. Because I thought it was going to go on and off with the rain but I don't think that it's going to be doing that by the looks of it, but I may be wrong and it still might happen. Anyway let's just move on to workouts I did a independent workout for today because I didn't have a actual workout to do so I choose one of my own to do.

I did a Lower body and Core Pilates workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was interesting indeed because Daniel was being funny through the whole video, and I think whenever the both of them are working out together you know it's going to be a interesting workout. Before I forget to tell all of you I'm going to tell you now I think that today is going to kinda of be a nice relaxing day for me around the house, I might do some stuff here and there but for the most part I'm just going to kick back and relax. Quote for this beautiful lovely day. “Remember to look up at the stars and now down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”

-Professor Stephen Hawking

The reason why I choose this quote is because it would be a great example of a reason to look up at the stars at night and think about this quote to yourself, and wonder why are they there and what is their reason to be up there at night.