Daily Check-in: Friday, April 15th

Hello, Blendiez!

And happy Friday to you!

Whew. We finally at that weekend's door. Goodness. I'm ready for a break. Lookin forward to chillin' and not doin a whole lot.

But, we gotta get through today first. So let's do that.

What's happenin with you, Blenderz? What's your Friday got in store? For workouts? For food/nutrition? For life? For work? For anything at all?

I gots more to do today. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself when I say this: but here's hopin it'll all go real smooth.

My workout today is an upper body day. Between the two choices I have available, I will go with Amanda's 3 round upper body routine. I really really like that one.

In the food dept; I'm really at a loss. Hubby will be home after being gone for several days, so we'll see what he might be in the mood for.

Other than that, we've been puttin a lot of work into gettin our barn all cleaned out the past two weeks (before hubby was outta town for a bit)--and gotta say, it feels soooo good. That thing was a disaster. But now it's nice, and organized, and clean. We did major deep cleans on all the birds' pens too; so everybody's happy. It's a lot of hard work, but man, it feels like a weight's been lifted. That mess had been bothering me for awhile.

Ok, I think I've rambled enough. Here's your random pic for the day: a snow bunting! Well, technically, two snow buntings; but I focused on the male. They aren't unusual in these parts, but this time of year they are. They should be headed back to the arctic for their breeding season. You can see the male is starting to transition from his winter to summer plumage. It's pretty cool, because I never get to see them look like this. We normally only see them in their non-breeding colors.

Okie dokie, that's it for me for these past two weeks, my Blendz. It was a pleasure hosting for you--but you'll get to enjoy checking in with our lovely Ingebord this weekend, and then our fantastic Miss Raven on Monday again.

Thanks again for letting me be here; and I appreciate you guys checking in with me every day.

I hope you have a great Friday, and a great weekend! Happy Easter on Sunday to those who celebrate!

Take care of yourselves, and each others, Blendfriendz!

TTFN!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited